Wednesday 21 July 2010

So drunkZszz rite noWwszz

I want to say how much I love my zinester friends, despite only corresponding on facebook/letters/emails/twitter.

Im finally getting to hang out with Em in 2 weeks and I'm so excited, the girl is beyond rad!! I like our random BBM chats at night.
"We're lyk so pop culture omgz" I've known the girl for a couple of years and now we get to hang out and have some good times.

In September a group of us 'grrrls' are planning a sleepover in Brum over the zine fair weekend, to include geeking out at the zine fair, shopping and getting our dancing shoes on, I for one can not WAIT!!!

For 3 years I have had the best friend I could have asked for, who has put up with some of my worst moments and seen me at my weakest points, when many people would just give the hell up and go. I dont give them enough credit for that. (SYG lyrics) I am a burden but I think I'm the best burden they know.

My sister is my ultimate, I love her unconditionally and have so much respect and admiration for her. She inspires me everyday and I love her more than I could/should love a person.

I haven't got a tonne of friends, but I would rather surround myself with a couple of people who make me laugh than a hundred who couldn't care less.

I dont know the point of this, I just wanted to tell people I loved them.

No comments: