Monday 26 July 2010

Regrets........

Right.

To some, this may note come as a huge shock, to others, I am sure its nothing.

I have decided to stop 'claiming edge'.

This is a personal choice, as was the choice of becoming edge. (which I do not regret)

I'm not going to go out there and snort ket, smoke cigarette's, down shots, sleep about - because that is not who I am.

For a fair few months, I have 'fallen out of love' with hardcore, and the scene , but to be fair I was never a major part of the scene, a few shows every few weeks and months, but playing a part, not so. So I doubt this will affect anyone, within the scene, If anyone at all.

I will say that I am sorry if I have let anyone down, I am still me, I just don't want to claim I am something that I am no longer 100% a believer in.

I'm not going to go out and get rat arsed this weekend, or any weekend because I do not want to put more pressure on my mental health and I can only imagine drinking will make things worse.

Roll on the sell out jokes, I can take them.

Again, Im sorry if you think ill of me.

x

2 comments:

Verity said...

o.o Who gives a shit what other people think? Its your life

Holly said...

You don't need to apologise to anyone, silly! x