Tuesday 6 July 2010

following on from my positive and awesome weekend, I had an awesome night last night.

I went to see the Punch/Comadre show in Notts, which was mind blowing.

I've cried before at shows, but Punch was different, I felt this overwhelming feeling, it was like being totally elated but I felt so good whilst watching the band play. Meghan is incredible and such a role model.

I also had some completely lovely feedback from my second Issue of my zine, which has been so nice and made me cry at work, but I dont care.

I wanted this zine to bring positivity into my life, and if it made people laugh, cry, think or just enjoy reading it, then that was a bonus.

I think because Ive read it a million times I dont get it, but I am glad people do.

This whole positivity thing was scaring me at first, now Im embracing it and its nice.

Ive started to question what I want from life, another journey I suppose, its scary and I just hope I can continue being happy.

No comments: