Thursday 26 August 2010

I have exciting news, but I am going to wait 'til its confirmed next week, then I'll tell all. 2 people know, but Im wanting to keep this close to my chest so I can share my excitment with everyone later.

But I am REALLY excited, and I cant wait for things to happen.

Rough Draft 3 is coming together ok (some AWESOME grrrls interviewed already), I've set a deadline for the Alt Press Fair in November which is cool, as I dont want it to be too rushed. I've decided that I only want to 'showcase' mainly females/grrrls from now on. I've only really included 2 guys and that was in 2, its not a sexist thing, its, well....yeah.

I'm also put the wheels in motion for a one off (possibly) zine.

Ive been veggie for 5 years, and more recently vegan.....(since November)and I wanted to put together a zine that celebrates, if you will, veganism, animal rights, recipes et al, people talking about why they went vegan, groups/organisations that encourage veganism/supporting animal rights and people who are pro-active within the animal rights movement.

Unlike Rough Draft, where I make no money from it, I will charge something for this zine, and ALL the money will go to charity (SS or AA possibly as they mean the most to me)

Im going to get the ball rolling over the weekend, before my busy day on sunday.....

More Crackers Please...... SO FUCKING EXCITED.

Le Tigre are one of my ALL time favourite bands, and knowing that I am going to be watching the film surrounded by some REALLY cool grrls celebrating and raising money for Ladyfest is the best feeling ever.

Surround yourself with positive things.....

PS: I got a tumblr......sorry.

No comments: